CHASE is a banking corporation that mainly provides the financial and banking services. The bank has merged with a multinational bank named as J.P. Morgan & Co in 2000. It was founded almost 16 years ago, on December 1, 2000, and they have their headquarters located in 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017 U.S. William C. Weldon is the chairman of the company. By 2014 the company generates the total revenue of US$ 71.651 billion and they have their total assets of US$ 2.6 trillion.
The company also provides credit cards to their customer, you can also get them online from their website are as follow:
- You can get the 5% cash back on the combined purchase of $1,500.
- You can also get 1% unlimited cash back on all the other purchases.
- There is no annual fee on their credit card.
Guideline To Apply For Chase Freedom® Credit Card
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet, open your web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.getchasefreedom.com
- Now, after you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to enter the 12-digit invitation number in the first field of the form.
- You can get that invitation number from the offer letter which you received from the company.
- After the invitation code, you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live.
- After you have entered the zip code, then enter your last name in the last field of the web page.
After you have entered all the information, click the blue colored “Submit” button to submit your information to the company and get their services.