GetGO is an American company which has convenience stores running. The company holds a proper chain of stores. Originally the company was formed with the name Cross Roads but in 2003 they changed their name to getGO.
The company is operating from the office, which is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. David Shapira is the executive chairman of the company and Laura Shapira Karet is working as the CEO of the company. The company also has a business of car wash and gas stations. Giant Eagle is the chief operating officer in the company. The company mainly operates in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Indiana and Ohio.
Services offered by the company
The company is providing their services in many of the different fields. The is known to be providing a long list of services to the people based in the United States. Here we are mentioning some of their services.
- You can get services of many kinds of fast food from the company.
- The company is offering the car wash services to their customers.
- The company also has many gas stations in the region.
- On their website, you can find about every kind of food they are offering.
- You are also subscribe their online services by giving your email address.
- You can also get information about fuels they are providing online from their website.
- They are all providing all types of beverages on their locations.
- You can also find them online from the website.
- There are many other services which you can get from their website.
How To Join GetGo Listens Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Connect your device with a network connection.
- Your network connection must be a secure one so it will not interrupt the process.
- Open the web browser and go to the link: www.getgolistens.com
- In order to start the process, you must have the company’s receipt from any of their stores.
- Enter the survey code which is located on the receipt you got from any of their stores.
After entering the survey code, click onto the yellow colored “Start” button for starting the survey in which you have to answer to a series of questions in order to take customer satisfaction survey.