Halfords is a company known for the retail business of any types of spare parts. The origin of the company is in Great Britain. The company mainly provides its services in all over the United Kingdom and Ireland. They deal in with the spare parts of all the items like motor vehicles, bicycles and also tour equipment.
The company was formed in the year 1892 which makes their experience over a century and the founder of the company is F W Rushbrooke. The company has their main operational office built in Redditch, England, United Kingdom. Dennis Millard is the chairman of the company and Jill McDonald is working as the chief executive in the company. The company has the revenue of £1,025.4 million, according to the reports in 2015 and the company has its total operating income is £87.6 million. The company has 11,221 employees working for them.
How To Join Halfords Customer Survey:
- Make sure your internet connection will be fast enough that your process will not interrupt in-between.
- Go to this link in your web browser: www.giveusasteer.com
- Click on the “click here” from the yellow colored box.
- Click onto the store in the list you have visited and click onto the orange colored “Confirm branch selection” button.
- Select any of the given act you have done in the store and then click onto the orange “Next” button.
- Select what type of receipt you have and click on the orange “Next” button.
- Enter the till number you have got on the receipt.
- Now enter the transaction number that is also mentioned on the receipt you got from the store.
- Enter the spend value according to your receipt.
- After completing all these steps, click onto the yellow colored “Next” button in order to go to the next step. You have to complete many of the steps like these by selecting an option or by giving an answer so that your experience will get to them.