GOVIDA is a company which is known for the production of top quality chocolates and related products. Their very first store was opened by Joseph Draps in 1926.
They have been supplying their supreme product all over the world and they are operated form their main office which is located in 333 West 34th Street, New York City, U.S.; Belgium.
How To Participate In GODIVA Guest Experience Survey:
- Open this link in your web browser: www.godiva.com/customersurvey
- After the website of the company loads, then click on the brown colored “Take the survey!” button to go to the next step.
- On the next step, you will have to select the country in which you have visited any location of the company.
- After selecting the country and then select the state of your visit.
- After that, you will have to click on the exact store from the list which you have visited.
- Now, enter the date of your visit.
- After that, you will have to enter the transaction number, which is also mentioned on the receipt slip which you have gotten from their location.
- Select how long did you wait for the assistance at their store.
- Select the options according to your experience for.
- Customer services
- Product selection.
- Good value.
- Store appearance.
- Based on your visit, select would you come back again or not.
- Select if you like to be contacted by any of the team member of the company.
- if you have selected yes for the contact, then you will have to select the medium in which you want to be contacted.
- You will have to enter your phone number if you have selected the phone as contact medium.
- Enter any additional information which you want to share with them.
- Now, enter your first and last name.
- And in the last field, you will have to enter your email address.
If you have done with the survey, then click on the brown colored “Complete Survey & Submit” button to submit your survey to the company.