WESCO is a company which runs convenience stores in West Michigan. It is an oil and gas company which was founded in 1952 and the main head office of the company is located in Muskegon, MI, USA. Gerald (Jerry) Westgate is the president of the company and Lauren Wackernagel is CFO.
How To Take Part In Wesco Customer Satisfaction Survey :
- After the completion of this survey, you would get an opportunity to get into the sweepstakes on the company’s website for which you can get a chance to win $25-dollar gift card weekly and $250 monthly.
- Now, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.gowescowelisten.com
- This link will take you to the survey page on the website of the company.
- A form will appear on the survey page, which you have to fill in order to start your survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the number of the store which you have visited.
- The number of the store is mentioned on the receipt slip which you got from that store.
- After entering the store number, you will need to enter the transaction number in the second field.
- The transaction number is also mentioned on the receipt slip.
- Now, you will have to select the date of which you have visited this store.
- See the date of your visit from the receipt slip.
- After entering the date mention exact time of your visit at their store on your mentioned date. as it is mentioned on the receipt slip.
- If you do not have a receipt slip then click on the “Click here” link.
- Select the store of your visit from the drop-down list and then click on the “Start” button to start the survey.
- After filling the form, you will need to click on the red colored “Start” button to start the survey and talk about the kind of services which you got from their store.