Marriot is a multinational company which provides the facilities of hotel management and lodging. This American company provides their exciting services in many parts of the world. J. Willard Marriott created this company 89 years ago, in 1927 in Washington, D.C., U.S. Now the company is led by the son of its founder.In Bethesda, Maryland, U.S the company has built their base of operations.
The services of the company are expanded up to 110 countries, and they have more than 1.2 million rooms to provide services to their customers. With his large number of rooms in the world the company has their total income of US$ 859 million by 2015.
How To Search A Jobs On Marriot
- To search for the jobs online on the company’s website, you would have to connect your computer with a secure network connection.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.greatjobs.marriott.com
- After you have to reach the website, click on the gray colored “Advanced Search” to search job online.
- Now, you have to specify the job description in the form on the next page.
- In the first field of the form type in the number of you’re the job you are searching.
- After that number, enter the location in which you want to search the job. You can also add multiple locations.
- After the location, select the category of the job you are looking for. Like location, you can also add multiple categories.
- If you want to search the job within a specific brand, select any brand or select all for looking for the jobs from all the brands.
- Now, type in the keyword of the job you are looking for.
- After that, select the schedule of job you are looking for. Check the box with the most appropriate for your schedule.
- Select the position type for you.
- Now, select the job type you are looking for, regular or temporary and then select relocation.
- After you have entered your required data, click the blue colored button “SHOW CRITERIA” to search the jobs for you according to the information you provided.