GRECO PIZZA is a restaurant which has a chain of 100 outlets in Eastern Canada. It is a franchise based restaurant, and they also supply pizza and itself it also has the largest pizza chain in Atlantic Canada. The company was founded in 1977, and they have their head office located in Truro, Nova Scotia.
How To Take Part In Greco Pizza Customer Survey:
- The company is providing all of their services online as well.
- Online order facility is also available on their website.
- You can also get the company’s mobile application and get to use their services from your mobile.
- You can also take a short survey on the company’s website to tell them about their services and service providence.
- After getting any service from the company, they will provide you the receipt of your purchase, keep that slip along with you before taking the survey.
- After connecting the internet, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.grecosurvey.ca
- After accessing the website, you will have to enter the access code in the first field of the form.
- The access code is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- Now, you will have to enter the date of your visit on the company’s store.
- After the date, you will have to enter the receipt number in the next field.
- You can see the receipt number from the receipt slip.
- Now, in the next field, you will have to enter the store location of the company which you have visited on your entered date.
- At the end click the “Next Page” button to go to the next page on which you will have to give the answer to some of the company’s question about your experience at their store.