GUESS is an American brand which provides the clothing services in the country. The company was also providing their services outside of the United States as well. It was created in 1981 by Georges Marciano and by April 2011 they have almost 484 locations in the country.
How To Participate In Guess Customer Experience Survey:
- If you have purchased anything from the company, you can take a customer experience survey on their website to share your experience.
- The company will provide you a sales receipt slip after your purchase, keep that slip along with you before you start the survey.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with your device.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.guessfeedback.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then select the country in which you have purchased anything from the company then click onto the white colored “Next” button to go to the next page.
- Now, you will have to enter the date of your visit in the first field of the form; the date is printed on the receipt slip that you got from the company.
- Now, you will have to enter the store number that you have visited; store number is also printed on the receipt slip.
- After the store number, you will have to enter the transaction number in the next field; you can see the transaction number from the slip.
- Now, reenter the transaction code from the verification.
- Now, you will have to enter the register number in the next from your receipt.
- After that, you will have to enter your age in the next field.
- Now, enter the security check.
After you have filled the form on this page, then click onto the white colored “Submit” button to submit your information and start the survey to share your experience on their website.