In United Kingdom Halifax Bank is known for its good and beneficial services to all its users. There are some branches of the bank in several areas and are working as a chain and the services provided by the bank are residential mortgages and Loans and Saving accounts.
- A laptop or a computer.
- Internet connection.
- Some personal and account information.
How To Create Your Halifax Bank Online Account?
- Visit the homepage of the site to start the process by clicking on the link www.Halifax.co.uk/activate
- If you have already created an online account then you can sign in into the account by clicking on the button “Sign into Online Banking”.
- And after that enter the Username and Password and click on the button “Continue” to proceed next.
- New members can register for the online account by clicking on the button “Register Online” and follow the instructions.
- On the very next page, you have to provide some details for account registration such as “Title”, “First name” and “Last name” in the boxes above.
- Enter your DOB and enter your UK postcode or select the option “You are not a UK citizen”.
- After that provide some details about your Halifax Account such as Select your Account type from the list such as Current/Saving account, Mortgage, and loan.
- Now in the above box asking about Account number so complete the information and after that enter your Sort code on the required field.
- Click on the button “Continue” and provide your sign in details in the 2nd step and complete the registration form to go to the next step.
- On the 3rd step, your account information will be verified and then after the verification of your account then you can move to the next step.
- After that on the 4th step follow the instruction and complete the registration process.