Halifax Online Banking service is helping all account holders to manage their bank account via internet service at home and office. Now you don’t need to visit Banks to make transactions or to withdraw money with you have your online account at Halifax. Here you can learn how you can register for your account.
How To Sign In For Halifax Online Banking Account?
- Access this web link www.Halifax.co.uk/Online and visit this page.
- On the page you will see login form where all already registered users have to enter their login details like Username And Password.
- Click on the button “Continue” you will be accessed your account if you have entered your account details correctly.
- If you are new here then you have click on the link “Register Online”
- On the next page, you can see the three major steps to complete the registration.
- Click on the button Register For Online Banking.
- Enter your title, first name, last name, date of birth and UK postcode and mark if you are not UK resident.
- Next choose your account type, sort code and account number.
- After that Click on the button “Continue”
- Next create username and password.
- Provide your contact information and next get verification to complete the registration for your account.
Precautions For Online Banking Account:
If you have created your account here then you should follow these precautions to avoid any unauthorized activity:
- Keep your password secret to anyone and don’t allow anyone to see you typing your password for logging into your account.
- Don’t save your login details at public computer.
- Install antivirus to your device to protect your computer for any harmful virus or malware.
- Don’t use harmful website to download documents.
About Halifax Bank:
Bank Of Scotland own Halifax that 2nd oldest bank in UK. It is providing mortgage and checking & saving account to its customers. Now they are providing online banking service to give you ease for managing your account.