Heinen’s Grocery Store is a family owned regional supermarket chain mainly located in Northeast Ohio and in the Chicago Metropolitan Area. The company was started way back in the year 1929 and now its head office is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Tom Heinen and Jeff Heinen are the co-president of the company. The company also has been providing many of their services on their website as well such as.
- You can find their store locations online.
- You can also get their department information online.
- Sales and special services are also available on the website.
How To Participate In Heinen’s Customer Survey
- You would just have to spare some minutes of your time to complete the customer survey on the website of the company.
- After the completion of the survey, the company will give you a validation code and then you can get almost 5% discount on your next visit to any of their store.
- You will need an invitation slip form the company to start the survey, keep that slip along with you before you start the survey.
- Now, open the website of the company and go to the survey page on that.
- This link will also take you to the survey page, click on this link: www.heinensfeedback.com
- Wait for the link to load properly and then a page with two vacant boxes will appear.
- You will need to fill those boxes with the required information to start your survey.
- Now, you will have to type the 14-digit code in that boxes.
- The code is printed on the survey invitation slip which you got from the company.
After you have entered the survey code in that field, then click on the green colored “Start” button to start your survey in which you have told the company that how you feel about their services and their product. You also have to share your experience of visiting their store. You have to do this by answering their questions.