HM Revenue & Customs is a Government of UK Linked Online Services which is working together with the government of UK providing the people of UK with many beneficial Services and you can use these services worldwide. And it is also responsible for the collection of taxes it can be direct taxes and indirect taxes. HMRC also deals with the personal taxes, Business taxes, Benefits and Credits and Enforcement and Compliance.
Guidelines To Register For HMRC Online Services:
- Open the Link www.HMRC.gov.uk/Online you can see option “Sign in Or register” select the Register for HMRC online services,
- On the next page select the type of your account such as individual, organization, Pensions or Agents.
- Such that you want to make an individual account for personal transactions or if you are self-employed then select it from the option and click on the Individual.
- After that on the next page select your type of service according to your choice such as you want the service for Self-Assessment (SA) select it and click next.
- At next step you have to provide:
- Unique Taxpayer Reference or UTR
- National Insurance Number
- After providing the details click next.
- On this step HMRC will give you the User id which you have to save for the further use because you will need it every time to login in to the online services.
- After that read the terms and conditions of the page and click on the next button.
- After completing the process of your account type on this step you have to provide information like your Full name, Email Address and then click on next button.
- At Next provide the personal information create your password and click next button.
- And your government account has been created successfully note the User id for the further use which is given below and click next.
- Here you have to provide details about the self-assessment account such as Taxpayer references, National insurance number and postcode and select your country if you live abroad and click next.
- At last you will receive your activation pin and now you are registered for the HMRC services.
HMRC Online Services Provide Many Benefits For Their Registered Users Such As :-
- Self-Assessment (businesses only)
- Corporation Tax (limited companies only)
- PAY for employer and contractors
HMRC Contact Services:-
If you have further queries regarding registry process of any account type you can contact the agent through which you are registering at HMRC online services.