Saks Fifth Avenue is a company that runs a luxury departmental store in America. The company is known as the oldest commercial company in the North America. They also have built their main stores on Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
The company has a vast experience of over a century in the field of luxury department stores. The company was founded by Andrew Saks in the year 1898. The company has their headquarters located in New York City, New York, U.S. The company has many of their locations open in the United States.
Services Offered By Saks Fifth Avenue
The company is offering many services to their customers; peoples can get these services online as well as from any of their locations in all over the United States, some of their services are mentioned here.
- You can get fall sale up to 40% off from their online website or any of their stores.
- You can shop online from their website and get the product delivered to at your address.
- You can find out every type of designer products from the store.
- You can also get the variety of product such as shoes, handbags, and many other products.
- Beside all these services you can find out many other services online on their website.
How To Enroll To Saks Fifth Avenue Online Customer Care
- Your computer must be connected to a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to the link: www.hrsaccount.com/saks
- After the page is loaded, click onto the white colored “Enroll” button to get enrolled.
- Enter the account number and the cardholder name.
- Enter your social security number and date of birth, after that provide your email address and verify it.
- Type a user name for yourself and set the password and verify it.
- Check the delivery type you want to also select email alert options.
- In the end, enter your mobile number.
- After entering up all the data, click onto the white colored “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to give some additional information which will help you to enroll yourself on the website.