COMDATA is an American company which is known as the payment processor and issuer of fleet fuel cards, paperless payroll cards, corporate spend cards, trucking permits and virtual payments. The company was founded way back in the year 1969 and has their main office located in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States.
How To Sign In To COMDATA Payment Innovation Account
- By logging into your account, you will be able to get an easy access to all of the company’s services.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and a reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected an internet along with the device which you are going to use for the process, and then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.iconnectdata.com/classic
- You will have to wait a bit until the website of the company fully loads, the loading will depend on the speed of the internet which you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to fill the login form.
- Now, you will have to enter a user ID in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the user ID, you will have to enter the password of your ID in the second field of the form.
- If you do not remember your user ID or password, you can click on the “User ID” or “Password” link to get your user ID and password back.
After you have filled both the fields of the form, then click the blue colored “Log In button to log into your account and get all the services of the company.