Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is a subsidiary of Indian Railways. This department handles the tourism, catering and online ticketing processes of the Indian railways. Their head office is located in New Delhi, NCT, India.
How To Access IRCTC Next Generation e-ticketing System
- There is a long list of services which this company is providing to their customers online.
- Some of those services are mentioned here.
- Food-on-track services are available.
- E-bedroll is also provided by the company.
- You can also get a cab or a bus from the website.
- You can also get E-Wheelchair.
- You can also get the flight tickets through this website.
- You can search for accommodation online.
- The company also has created a mobile application as well; you can download it and get their services on your mobile phone.
- There are many other services provided by the company which you can get by visiting their website.
- After the connection of an internet, then go to this link after opening your web browser: www.irctc.co.in
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click the “Flight Tickets” button from the blue colored bar at the top of the opened web page.
- Now, you will have to select which type of flight you want to search and book.
- Now, select if you are searching for a one-way trip or a round trip.
- Now, enter the place of your departure.
- Now, enter your destination.
- After the destination, you will have to enter of your departure and also mention the return date if you have selected round trip.
- Now, select the number of passengers, adults, children, and infants.
- Select the class in which you want to travel.
- Select your preferred airline, if you have selected the domestic one.
After you have entered your required data, then click the blue colored “Search” button to search a flight for you and then you can book it.