JCPENNY is a chain of departmental stores provides their services in almost 49 states of the United States. About 114 years ago, the company was founded on April 14, 1902, by James Cash Penney. The company has more than 1,014 locations in all over the United States. They provide all types of clothing products, cosmetics, footwear, housewares, electronics, furniture and many types of products like these.
The company is growing very successfully in the country providing all the exciting services to the peoples. You can also make an account on the website to get their services.
How To Apply For JCPenny Credit Card Online:
- You can get the credit card from the company delivered to your home address.
- To apply for the credit card, you must have an internet connection connected along with your device.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.jcprewards.com
- Now, click onto the red colored “APPLY NOW” button to apply for the credit card.
- Now, enter your first name and your name and the initials of your name.
- After entering your name, you have to enter your complete address.
- Enter your city name along with your state and the zip code of the city.
- Now, enter your primary and additional phone number and also select their types.
- After the phone number, you have to enter your email address.
- Enter your annual income in the next field.
- Enter the length of time on the current address.
- Now, select the delivery statement for you.
- After that, you have to enter your date of birth.
- In the next field, you have to enter your social security number.
- After the security number, you have to enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Read all of the company’s terms and conditions and the check the box if you accept their terms.
- After the completion of the form, click the red colored “accept & submit” button to submit your information, and you will get your master card in a few days.