KFC is one of the world’s leading fast food brand which has their locations in almost every part of the world. It is an American company started their service as the Sanders Court & Café on March 20, 1930.
Harland Sanders was the founder of the company. Their first franchise is opened on September 24, 1952, in Salt Lake City, Utah. By 2015 the company is running almost 19,952 of their locations in many different countries. By 2013 the company generates the total revenue of US$23 billion.
How To Participate In KFC Guest Experience Survey :
- If you are a resident of Bangladesh and you also have recently visited any of the company’s store then you can conduct a guest experience survey on this website.
- Don’t forget to get the receipt slip of your purchase from there as well as it would be helpful before starting the survey.
- Open the website of the company in your web browser and go to the survey page on that website.
- You can also use this link to go directly to the survey page on the website of the company: www.kfcfeedbackbd.com
- After you have reached to the survey page, you will see a vacant field on that page; you will need to fill that to start the survey.
- If you are not very good in understanding the English very well, then you can switch your survey the Bangladesh’s native language by clicking on the language link right under the red button.
- Now, you will have to enter the survey invitation code in that field.
- You can get that invitation code from the company by purchasing anything from there.
After you have filled that field with an invitation code, then click on the red colored ‘Start” button to start your survey, in which you would have to provide some of the answers to their question about their services and products.