Kansas Department of Revenue is the website of the state department of revenue. The department provides the services which will save your time to visit their office and wait for an appointment. Some of the online services which this website provides are as follows.
- Driver License Reinstatements.
- Vehicle Tag Renewal
- Personalized Plate Lookup
- Vehicles Customer Service Survey
- Dealer Tutorials
- Driver’s License Status Check
- Order a driving record
How To Change Your Address On Kansas Department Of Revenue
- Open the website by clicking on this link: www.kswebtags.org
- After you have reached to the official website, then click on the “VEHICLE’S HOME” link from the black colored bar.
- On the next page, click on the “Address Change” from the online services section to open the address change form.
- Keep in mind that CDL licenses cannot be updated online.
- Now, provide the information about your address in the form.
- Enter your email address in the first field.
- After that, provide your driver’s license number.
- Confirm the license number by retyping it.
- After that, enter your daytime phone number.
- After the phone number, enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Enter the first name as it appears on driver’s license.
- Enter the middle name as it appears on driver’s license.
- Enter the last name as it appears on driver’s license.
- Enter the suffix as well.
- Now, provide the new residence address.
- Enter new residence address along with the apartment number.
- Enter the name of the city and also select the state as well.
- Select eth country and enter your zip code as well.
- If your mailing address is different from the new address, then provide the mailing address as well in the next fields.
- Now, you would have to select the status of your vote registration.
After you have done providing the information, then click on the “Continue” button to proceed and complete some more process to change your address.