La Salsa is a fast-casual Tex-Mex restaurants. It is a subsidiary of Baja Fresh since 2007. The company has been providing their services in all over the United States. This chain was created in 1979 by Howdy Kabrins at the corner of Sepulveda boulevards and Pico in West Los Angeles. The company also provides their services on their website as well.
How To Participate In La Salsa Mexican Grill Feedback Survey
- The customer survey is important for the company to improve their customer service.
- You need the receipt slip which you got from the company after purchasing anything from their store.
- Now, visit the website of the company and open the survey from there.
- If you are unable to find the survey, then click on this link www.lasalsasurvey.com to open the survey.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct a survey and click on the green colored “NEXT” button to go to the next step.
- Now, on the next step, you will have to enter the 3-digit store number in the vacant field.
- You can get the store number from the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After entering the store number, then click on the green colored “NEXT” button to go to the survey page.
- Now, you will have to enter the actual date when you have visited their store.
- After the date, enter the time when you visited.
- Select the type of your visit.
- After that, you will have to enter your visit to their stores in the course of a month.
After you have entered the required information on this page, then click on the green colored “NEXT” button to go to the next page where you have to provide some more information about your visit to the company’s store.