Lilly is an American pharmaceutical company which provides their services in many parts of the world. The company has their offices in Puerto Rico and 17 other countries, but they have their main operational offices located in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States.
Eli Lilly created this company almost 141 years ago, in 1876. Since then the company has flourished day by day and now, they employ more than 41,275 employees to provide their services across the globe.
How To Activate Your Lilly Savings Card:
- If you have received a saving card of the company, you should have to activate it to use it.
- The company is giving the services of card activation on their website as well.
- You just have to visit the company’s website and answer some of the questions to activate your card.
- To activate your saving card, make sure that you have connected your computer or any other device you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.lillysavingscard.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you have to select some options to the questions to see if you are eligible or not.
- Select yes or no if you are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- After that, you have to select if you are 18 years old or not.
- Then again, select yes or no on the next option as well.
- After that, you have to enter the RxGroup number in the field, that number is printed on the card you are activating.
- After the RxGroup number, you have to enter the RxID number in the next field, that ID is also printed on the card.
- After you have entered all the information, click onto the green colored “Submit” button to forward your information to the company, and after some process, your saving card will activate.