THE LINCOLN MOTOR COMPANY is a division of an American automobile company Ford Motor Company. The company is known for the selling of the luxury vehicles.
The company was created in August 1917 in Michigan, U.S by Henry M. Leland, onto Dearborn, and Wilfred Leland. They have been providing their services in parts of the world.
How To Participate In Lincoln Roadside Assistance Survey:
- The company values your opinions about their company and their services and try to improve according to your every opinion.
- Your feedback is very vital in the improvement of their services.
- It has provided you a postcard, take that postcard along with your before you start the survey.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Open this link www.lincolnusasurvey.com
- You will have to wait until the official website of the company fully loads, the loading of the website depends on the speed of the internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will see a vacant field in the middle of the page.
- You will have to enter the survey access number in that field.
- You can get the survey access code from the postcard that you got from the company.
After you have entered the survey access code, then click the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some of the more information regarding your experience with the company by answering some of the questions. You can also give suggestions to the company and also have to rate their services.