Little Caesars is pizza chain in the United States. It is the third largest pizza chain in the whole country after Pizza Hut and Domino’s Pizza. This company was created in Garden City, Michigan, U.S on May 8, 1959. Mike Ilitch and Marian Ilitch founded this company and the head office of the company is located at 2211 Woodward Avenue Detroit, Michigan, U.S. they also have been providing their services in many of the countries outside of the United States.
Guideline To Participate In Little Caesars Customer Experience Survey
- Open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.littlecaesarslistens.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then select the language in which you want to conduct the survey and click on the orange colored “Enter” button to go to the next page.
- Select any of the options from the following which suits you.
- Search by zip code
- Enter the store number
- After that click on the orange colored “Enter” button to proceed.
- On the page, enter the zip code of the city in which you visited their store and click on the white colored “Search” button.
- Select the exact store from the list which you have visited and then click on the orange colored “Next” button.
- Now, select the date of your visit to that store.
- After that, select how did you place your order?
- Select which time of that day, you have visited their store.
- Rate your overall satisfaction up to 5.
- Select if your pizza was ready when you walked in.
- Now, you will have to rate for their quality of food and the speed of their service.
- Rate the friendliness of their team.
- Select if you order to complete and accurate or not and then click on the orange colored “Next” button.
- Select how much you want to return to their store.
After that, click on the orange colored “Next” button to go to the next step and then complete all the next steps by rating them and giving them answers about your experience.