New members who have received their new Lowe’s Credit card and want to activate their credit card to start using it. They need to follow a simple and easy activation process through registering your online account which includes 2-3 simple steps to follow.
You only have to visit the link and get yourself register by filling all the required information’s and complete the registration process and at the end of your registration process when it is completed your activation request is submitted, and your Lowe’s Credit card will be activated soon as possible.
- A laptop or computer with internet access is required.
- Lowe’s Credit card number is also required.
How To Activate Your Lowe’s Credit Card Online?
- Access the official site of the page to get your activation process started by clicking on the link above www.lowes.com/activate
- On the very first page locate the button “Register and Activate” and click on it and follow the link to move forward.
- At the very first open window, you have to enter your Account number into the required field locating it from your credit card and click on the button “next” and move forward.
- Now enter your personal information’s and contact details such as your user Id and password for your online account and click “Next” and go to the next step.
- On this step select your security question from the above list and then answer the security questions and click on the button “next” and move next.
- After the security questions, you have entered your contact details and other such details required following the instruction to get your activation process completed.
- When the registration process is completed your Credit card will be activated directly, and you can start using your credit card.
Lowe’s was founded on 1946 In United States and is known for its chain productions of different products like home improvement and application. The numbers of outlets are more than 1700 in Canada and the United States and are increasing day by day.