Lucky is a supermarket chain based in America. Their supermarkets are now operated by Save Mart Supermarkets. They provide the retailer and the grocery services in the United States. About 81 years ago, in 1935 in San Leandro, California, U.S. the company was created, and now they have their headquarters located in Modesto, California, U.S. some of the services of the company are mentioned here.
- Bakery products are provided by the company.
- Frozen foods are also available.
- You can also get seafood from their stores.
- Dairy products are also available in the company’s stores.
How To Join Lucky Online Survey:
- By sharing your shopping experience on the company’s website, you can give your opinion about their services and help them to improve their customer services.
- To begin your survey, you have to connect your computer or any other device you are going use for sharing your experience to a working network connection.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.LuckyListens.com
- Make sure that, you will have a receipt of your last shopping at any of the company’s store.
- You have to wait till the website fully loads, after that, you have to click on the green colored “Begin Survey” to start the survey.
- Before you start the survey, you have to enter the security text in the field from the image and then click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next step of the survey.
- Now, on the next step, you have to enter the code start your survey.
- The code for the survey is printed on the receipt slip you got from the company.
- After entering the code, click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next step. On that step, you have to give some of the more information about your visit to any of their store. You have to share your shopping experience by answering some of the company’s question about their services.