Macy’s is the name of a departmental store chain in the United States. They have their total number of 728 departmental stores in Puerto Rico, Guam, Hawaii and the United States. The company is providing their services for almost 158 years since their formation in the year 1858 by Rowland Hussey Macy.
The main head office of the company is located in Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S. Jeffrey Gennette is the chairman of the company and Terry J. Lundgren is the CEO of the company.
How To Sign In To Macy’s Account To Pay Your Bills Online:
Making an account on the company’s website will allow you pay your bills online.
- You can also enjoy the faster checkout from their website by making an account.
- The account will also provide you the facility of tracking your orders.
- Now, open the web browser that you often use and go to this link in your browser: www.macys.com/paybill
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click onto the red colored “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” button to go to the registration form.
- Now, you have to enter your first name in the first field of the form.
- After that, type your last name in the second field.
- After you have entered your name, you will have to enter your email address.
- After that, you have to enter a secure and strong password for your account.
- Now, you have to enter your date of birth and then you can check the box if you want them to send you text alerts.
After you have entered all the information required by the company, then click onto the red colored “CREATE ACCOUNT” button your account then if you want to add your card then click onto the red colored “ADD CARD” button if you want to add later click on white “No Thanks” button. Then you will be able to pry your bills and it will also help you to check out fast after shopping anything on the company’s website.