MATALAN is a British company which provides the fashion and homeware services in all over the United Kingdom. This company was established in 1985 and their main operation office is located in Knowsley.
John Hargreaves is the founder and the chairman of the company and as per reports in 2013 the company generates the revenue of £1,100 million GBP.
How To Participate In Matalan Customer Experience Survey
- In order to conduct a survey on the website, you will need to visit any branch of the company and purchase anything from there to get a receipt slip.
- You can get a chance to win a voucher of worth £100 from the company after you complete the survey.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.matalan-survey.co.uk
- This link will take you to the survey page on the official website of the company.
- After some time, you will get to the survey page, where you will see two images of receipt slips.
- You will have to choose the method of your entry and then click the black colored “Entry” button at the top of the method which you choose.
- Clicking that black button will take you to the next page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter the branch number of the company which you have visited in order to go to the main survey page.
- You can get the branch number from the receipt slip which you got from the branch which you have visited.
After you have entered the branch number in that field, then click on the black colored “Enter” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some of the more information about your visit to their branch and then in the survey, you would have to talk about their services and your experience at their branch.