Stillwater Medical Center is 117-bed acute care general hospitals which deal the full range of services to the patients from all over the north central Oklahoma. It is a non-profit civic trust hospital. They are also providing any of their services on their website as well.
How You Can Pay Your Bills Online On Stillwater Medical Center
- There are numerous services which you can get from the website of the company.
- Some of the services of the company are mentioned here.
- You can pay your bills online with two different methods.
- You can log in or create your profile on the website of the company to get easy access to their services.
- You can update your address online on the website.
- You can also update your insurance on the company’s website.
- You can also get the legal services from the website.
- There are many other services which you can get by visiting their website.
- Open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.medbilloffice.com/swm
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the “Pay My Bills” link from the right side of the page to go to the next page.
- Now, select the method by which you want to pay your bill.
- Credit/Debit card
- if you have clicked om “Credit/Debit Card” button, then follow the steps below.
- Enter the statement date.
- Now, enter the record locator number in the next field.
- Enter the due amount.
- After the due amount, enter the payment amount.
- Now, enter the addressee name.
- Now, enter the pay amount along with the card type.
- Enter the name and the number which is printed on the card.
- Enter the expiration of the card and the verification code.
- Enter your telephone number along with your address with your city, state and their zip code.
- Check the box if you agree to the payment terms and provide the verification email address.
After that, click the “Process Payment” button to process your payment and pay your bills.