EXPRESS SCRIPT is an American company runs a chain of pharmacies. Health care services are also provided by the company which makes them the 20th largest company in the United States and it is the largest pharmacy benefit management company in the country.
The company was founded in 1986 and have their headquarters built in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S. Timothy Wentworth is the president and the CEO of the company. They have their net income of $1.845 US$ by 2013.
Services Offered By EXPRESS SCRIPT
The company is providing many of their health care services on their locations and also on their website as well. Some of their services are mentioned here.
- They are also providing Prescription Benefit Management services to their customers.
- You can also get the services of Specialty Prescription Management.
- You can also make an account on the website to get all their services.
- You can find many of their other services from their website.
How To Register To EXPRESS SCRIPT To Order Or Refill Your Medicine:
- You can get many of the services of the company by registering yourself on the website.
- To register, you have to connect your computer with a secure and working internet connection.
- Go to this link in your web browser: www.medco.com
- After the website opens, click the “Register Now” button to register on the website.
- Now, you have to enter your first name and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your date of birth.
- Now, you have to enter the email address which you often use.
- After the email address, you have to select whether you want to use your member ID or your social security number.
- Now, enter the number of your member ID or your social security number in the next field.
- After that, you have to select the owner of the card.
- Read their terms and conditions and tick the box.
- After you have filled all the form, you have to click the “Continue to Create Account” button. Then you have to provide some more information, to register yourself on the website.