Metro market is a shopping center who introduced an urban shopping concept in the city. The company is best known for their best quality services and their hospitality. The company provides many products on their store like meat, seafood, prepared gourmet meals, baked goods and many of other products like all these.
The company has opened their first store way back in the year 2004 in downtown Milwaukee. Now they are providing the services of coffee bar, homemade Italian gelato, sweet shop, giant salad bar and artisan cheeses.
How To Participate In Metro Market Customer Experience Survey
- For taking a customer experience survey on the company, your personal computer must have connected to a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.metromarketexperience.com
- Before starting your experience survey, you will need a receipt of your last visit at any of the company’s stores.
- After the website is opened, you will see a form you will have to fill that form to start your experience survey.
- In the first field mention the date of which you have visited their store, you can get that date from the receipt you got from the company.
- Enter the time of your visit on that particular date, if you did not remember the time you can see it from the receipt slip.
- Enter the number of that store; you have visited on your mentioned date and time.
- Enter the two-digit lane number; you can get the lane number from the receipt you got the store.
- Now in the last field, you have to provide the transaction number that you also find written on the receipt slip.
- After you have filled that form, click the brown colored “Start” button to start your experience survey. In that survey, you have to answer some of the questions according to your experience at their store and rate them according to their services to complete your customer experience survey.