MetroPCS is an American company which provides the prepaid wireless services. This company is a part of T-Mobile US, Inc. This company provides the nationwide talk, data, and text depending on the plan. Founded by Roger D. Linquist and Malcolm Lorang in 1994. This company also provides many services on their website as well. You can create an account on their website to get the following services.
- You can view your monthly data and call usage.
- You can change and edit the plans and services through your account.
- Your account also allows you to manage autopay services.
- You can also check your order status through your account.
- Edit profile option is also available.
How To Make An Online Payment On MetroPCS
- Open this link in your web browser: www.metropcs.com/bill-pay.html
- This link will lead you to the official website of the company.
- After reaching to the website of the company, you would have to provide some of the information in the form at the left side of the opened page to make your payment.
- Now, you would have to provide the company’s phone number in the first field of that form.
- After that, select if you want to sign in to your account or not?
- Now, in the next field, you would have to enter the phone number again for the confirmation.
- If you do not remember the phone number, then click on the “Forgot Phone Number (i)” to get information about your number.
After you have entered the phone number, then click on the blue colored “NEXT” button to proceed to the next step. After this step, you would have some more step in order to make your payment. If you have opted for sign in, then you would have to enter some additional log in information as well. You can also register your account by click on the “SIGN UP NOW” link.