GROUPON is a worldwide e-commerce company which is providing their services in almost 28 countries of the world. Eric Lefkofsky is the chairman of the company and Rich Williams is the CEO of the company. Andrew Mason, Eric Lefkofsky, and Brad Keywell are the founders of this company.
How To Sign In To GROUPON Online Account:
- You will have to log in onto the company website in order to get their services.
- You can also log into the company’s website from your social media account.
- Now, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected your device to a network, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.migroupon.com/login
- After you have reached the official website of the company, fill the form at the left side of the company to log in.
- You will have to enter your email address in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered your email address, you will have to enter the password of your account.
- Check the box if you want to keep signed in from your computer.
- If you do not remember your password then click on the “Forgot your password?” link in order to get your password back.
- After that click onto the green colored “Sign In” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you do not have an account on the website, then click onto the “Sign Up” link to create a new account.
- Provide your full name in the first field.
- After the name, you will have to enter your email address in the next field.
- Now, enter your password in the next field and then re-enter the password for the confirmation.
- Read all of their terms and conditions and then check the box if you are agreeing with them,
After that, click the “Sign Up” button to create your new account and get the services of the company.