M&T Bank is the bank holding company if the United States. Now they have been working for almost 160 years since they are created way back in the year 1856.
The company has their main operational office located in One M&T Plaza Buffalo, New York, U.S. By the assets of $134.4 billion the bank in ranked as the 17th largest company in the United States.
How To Access Your M&T Bank Mortgage Account Information Online:
- You can access your mortgage information, anytime from anywhere from the company’s website.
- If you have an account of online banking on the company’s website, you can access to your mortgage information by logging into your account.
- By that account, you can also make your monthly mortgage payment, requests any documents on their website, you can also monitor your loan and escrow account balances.
- Apart from all these services you can get many other services by making an online banking account on the website.
- Now, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.mtb.com/mymortgageinfo
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the green colored “Log in to Online Banking” button to go to the log in process.
- On the next page, you have to enter your user ID in the first field of the login form.
- After the user, ID, you will have to enter your password in the next field.
- After you have entered the required information, click on the green colored “LOG IN” button to log into your account and get information about your mortgage, if you do not have any account on the website then you have to make a new account by clicking onto the white colored “ENROLL NOW” button to enroll first, you can only enroll in online banking between 8 am to 10:30 pm ET, complete your enrollment during those hours.