AARP is a nonprofit organization founded almost 59 years ago, in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus. Operations of this organization are controlled from their main operational office which is located in Washington, D.C., U.S. Millions of peoples all around the United States are the member of this organization, and it provides various services to their members.
How To Register To AARP To Medicare Plans Account
- Now, you will have to open the website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.myaarpmedicare.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the sign in form to get into your account and get their services.
- Now, in the first field, you will have to provide the username of your account.
- After entering the username, you will have to enter the password of your account.
- If you have forgotten your user name or password, then click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link.
- Select if you forgot your password or your username and click on the blue colored “continue” button.
- Now, enter your plan member ID number in the first field.
- After that ID, you will have to enter your date of birth.
- After that, enter your last name in the next field.
- Now, you will have to enter your zip code in the last field of the form and then click on the “Continue” button to get them back.
- After filling both the fields, click on the “sign in” button to get into your account and get their services.
- If you are not registered, then click on the “register now” button to proceed to the registration process.
- Now, your plan member ID in the first field.
- After that, enter your date of birth.
Now, click on the “Continue” button to go to the next step by completing all the steps you will be able to complete the registration.