Anthem is a company which known for providing the health insurance services. Founded in 1940 and was known as WellPoint, Inc. prior to 2014. The main head office of this company is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. By the year 2016 the total revenue created by this company is US$85 Billion. Joseph R. Swedish is the CEO of this company and they have been providing the health insurance services in all over the United States. They are getting the services of around 37,000 employees.
How To Compare Anthem Health Insurance Plans
- You can compare plans to get the best one for you.
- Open the website by using this link in your web browser: www.myanthemchoices.com
- After some loading, you will reach to the official website of the company.
- There are two methods provided by the company to compare your plans.
- By logging into your account.
- By using the company’s member card.
- In order to log in to your account, provide the following parameters.
- Provide the username of your account in the first field.
- After the username, you would have to enter the password of your account.
- After that, click on the blue colored “Log In” button to get into your account to compare your plans. You can also register yourself as well by clicking on the “Not registered?” link.
- By using the member’s card.
- Now, you would have to enter the identification number (do not enter first 3 numbers).
- After that, enter your first and your last name.
- After the name, you would have to enter the zip code of your area.
- After that, enter your date of birth.
- Enter the security question.
After filling this form, then click on the blue colored “Continue’ button to go forward and then you will be able to compare the different plans and select the right one for you.