ASK ITALIAN is a British dining restaurant chain and serves Italian cuisine. The company is providing their services in more than 120 locations in all around the United Kingdom. In 1993 two brothers Samuel Kaye and Adam created this company. ASK was the chain’s original name at the time of the establishment but later on in 2010 Italian added to its name.
The company is also providing you the facility of booking a table online through their website and there are many other services are also available on their website.
How To Participate In ASK Italian Customer Feedback Survey
- The company will appreciate your time to tell them about their services and products.
- You feedback will help them to improve as a company and expand their services.
- If you give the feedback on their website, regardless good or bad, the company will offer you £5 off on your next visit to any of their store.
- You will need a receipt slip of your purchase to give the feedback to the company.
- Now, you will have to open the website of the company, you can use this link as well to go directly to the feedback page: www.myaskitalian.co.uk
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to provide some of the information about your visit to start the feedback process.
- You will have to enter the 12-digit code in the vacant field on the opened web page.
- You can get that code from the receipt slip which you have got from any of their store.
After you have entered the code, then click on the green colored “ENTER” button to go to the next page, where you have to provide some more specific information about your visit to start the survey. Then after finishing your survey, don’t forget to get your reward off from the company on your next visit.