ASSURANT is a company that is founded way back in 1892, which mainly provides the insurance services. The operation of the company is controlled from their office located in 28 Liberty St New York City, New York, U.S. by the year 2015 the company has US$30.043 billion as their total assets. The company is also delivering their services to their customers through their online website.
The company secures their place in the top 50 companies in the United States. It is also running a wing the property solution of their customers. The company is also providing many types of loans, including home loans, educational loans, Disaster loans and many other loans like that.
How To Log Into Assurant Insurance Center Online Account
- There are many advantages of registering your policy, such as, you can make your payments online, you can manage your policy, you can also report or claim any claim online and many other services like all these.
- Now, for registration, you must need a secure internet connection connected along with your computer.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.myassurantpolicy.com
- Loading time of the website is depended on your internet speed.
- Click the “Register your policy” from the bottom of the web page.
- On the next web page, you have to click onto the green colored “I’m Ready” button to start the registration process.
- In the first field of the form, you have to enter the policy number or certificate number. You can get that number from the declaration paper.
- After the number, you have to enter the date of effectiveness of the policy. The date is also written on the declaration page.
- In the last step of that page, you have to enter your phone number.
- Re-verify all information you have just provided, and then click the green colored “Continue” button to go to the next page where you have to give some personal information which will help you to register your policy.