Target is one of the largest retailers based in the United States. It is offering the services of gift cards, visa cards and master cards to its valued customers. You can check the balance of card online rather than visiting the bank. You have to simply follow the few easy steps and get the details of your card balance online.
Requirements To Check The Balance Online:
- You require a computer or a tablet or any other related operating system.
- User must have the fast internet connection.
- You should have the gift card with you.
What Is The Procedure To Check The Balance Online?
- First of all you have to open the website of the company by entering the URL www.mybalancenow.com in the search bar of the browser or through any other associated search engine.
- After adding the link you have to press the “Enter” button from your key board.
- When you get an access to the home page you will get some blanks where you have to give the required information.
- You are supposed to enter the card number in the first box and you will get this card number from your gift card.
- After that provide the expiration date of the gift card in the proper sequence such as month and year.
- In the last filed add the CVV number. CVV is a code which is printed on the top of the back side of gift card.
- In the last step click on the button which is marked as “Go”.
- You will be redirected to new window where you will be able to get the history of account balance and also the current details.