BROOKDALE is an American company which operates senior’s residences. It established in 1978, and they are operated from the main operational office, which is located in Brentwood, Tennessee, United States of America. Fortress Investment Group is the owner of this company.
The company is known to be the largest and the biggest operator of senior living communities in all over the United States. They employee more than 80,000 staff members which provide their services to almost 100,000 residents. Apart from all these services mentioned here the company is also providing many of their services on their website as well. You can get those services by visiting their official website.
How To Login To Brookdale Associate Account
- By signing into your ID on the company’s website, you can get easy access to all of their exciting services.
- First of all, you have to make sure that, you have connected a working network connection along with the computer or any other devices you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected your devices with a network connection, type this link in the web browser you prefer: www.mybslhr.com
- Wait till the website of the company fully loads, and then you will reach a small sign in form.
- Now, in the first field of the form, you have to enter your user ID that you have set for your account.
- After you have entered the user Id, you have to enter the password in the very field.
- If you do not remember the password do not enter it more than three times because after three incorrect passwords attempts your ID will be blocked.
- To get your password back, you have to click on the red colored “Reset Password Here” to reset your password.
- After you are satisfied with the provided information, you have to click onto the black colored “Sign In” button to enter into you Id and get access to all of the company’s services.