MyCapstone library login is letting to access your account to collect different genre e-books in your account. You can create your own library collection. Capstone interactive eBooks provides your text highlights from books and audio support. You can also customize your book collection and education support.
This library is having about 5,000 titles for unlimited users. User can take membership only for $24.99/title.
How To Login Into My Capstone Library?
- Access www.mycapstonelibrary.com web page where you can login to your account.
- As you will access this page, you can see the login page where you can enter your Username and password into the login fields.
- Press the button “Login” to get into your account.
- If you want to create your account then contact to the administration to get your account details to login into your account.
System Requirement To Access Online Account:
If you want to access your online account then you need to fulfill your system requirements for accessing your account easily.
Suggested System Requirement:
- You need to be connected with DSL or Cable network, with high speed internet coverage 4 mbps or more.
How Capstone Interactive Ebook Is Different From Old Ebook?
Traditional ebooks are like flat execution of paper books. These ebooks are not created for web and mobile users to read. Interactive ebook provides text highlights and audio support.
Do You Need Every Time Login To Your Account With Same Computer?
No! usually they provide enable cookies options or remember login detail options with your account to keep you remember on computer. You don’t need to login into your account every day.
Can You Login Via Phone?
Yes! You can download its app from iTune App store to access your account via phone.