SSM health is a Catholic and non-profit system of health care. My Chart is the online platform for the patient to directly connect with doctors and handle various task online. By using My Chart parents or guardian can easily access the medical records of children and remain informed by the online system. If you want to access My Chart of SSM health then follow the given instructions to complete the process.
How To Login My Chart SSMHealth:
- Now, open the website by clicking on this link www.mychart.ssmhc.com
- After the website is loaded, then fill the login form at the left side of the page if you already have a MyChart account.
- Now, you would have to enter the MyChart Username in the first field. If you have forgotten the username, then click on the “Forgot MyChart Username?” link to get in the back.
- After that, enter the password of your account in the next field. If your password is lost, then click on the “Forgot Password?” link to get it back. After that, click on the blue colored “Sign In” button to get access to the MyChart.
- If you are a new user and do not have an account on the website, then click on the orange colored “Sign up now” button. Select what type of account you want to create.
- Provide the following information in the patient information i.e. first name, last name, last four digits of your social security number, date of birth along with gender, street address along with the city, state and zip code.
- Enter your Phone number, email address, patient’s insurance carrier, and your primary care physician check the option and attach any document if necessary.
- After completing this, click “Submit” button to get your new account.
Benefits Of My Chart:
Following are the major benefits of My Chart:
- Communicate With Doctor.
- Pay online Bill
- Make an appointment
- Check test results.
- Request prescription refill
In case you are having some issue then call our customer service center at 314-9947-800.