The Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is an insurer group of automobiles, small business, and homes. They provide the insurance and financial services in all over the country.
They have providing their services since 1928 and they have been operating their operation from the office which is located on 4680 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California, United States.
How To Pay Online On The Farmers Insurance Group Of Companies
- The company is providing you the facility of online paying up your bills.
- You can get many of the other services online from the website as well.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected your device with an internet connection, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.myclbiz.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to log into your account in order to pay your bills online.
- Now, you will have to enter your user ID in the first field of the log in form, if you do not remember your user ID, then click onto the “Forgot your User ID?” link to get your ID back.
- After entering the ID, then you will have to enter the password of your account in the second field.
- If you also do not recall your password, then click onto the “Forgot your password?” link to get your password back and then click onto the blue colored “LOG IN” button to get into your account and pay online.
- If you do not have any account on the website, then click onto the “here” link to make a one-time payment without an account.
- Now, you will have to enter your billing account number in the field.
After you have entered the account number, then you will have to click onto the blue colored “CONTINUE” button to go to the next step and by completing all the step you can make a payment online.