Corner Store is the education specific loan service that is not at all a profit department for the service provider of education loan. This company is providing high-quality services for a student loan. The company works with the aim to provide educational assistance to those students who cannot afford high-level education just because of lack of money. They also provide guidance to the students on how to save money for education and grant of scholarship. Follow the given steps to access your account with CornerStone to apply for the loan.
Access Your Account For Cornerstone Loan:
- Open this link in your web browser to reach to the desired website www.mycornerstoneloan.org
- After the website is opened then click on the purple colored “Sign In” button from the top of the opened page. Now provide your account information.
- Provide the username of your account. After the username, provide the password of your account in the next field.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button to get access to your account. If you are having any trouble in signing in, then click on the “Having trouble signing in to your account?” link.
- If you do not have an account on this website, then click on the “Create Account” button to register yourself on this website.
- Now you would have to enter your first name and your last name. After the name, provide your email address in the next field.
- After the email address, provide your date of birth in the next field. Now you would have to enter your account number or your social security number in the next field.
- After that retype your social security number or your account number in the next field for the confirmation.
- Now read all of their terms and conditions and check the box if you agree to their terms.
- After you have entered the required information on this page, then click on the white colored “Continue” and follow the screen instructions to complete the process.
After accessing the account you can apply for loan and then avail the AutoPay service in which you can save up to 0.25%