Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc which is a wireless service provider in all over the United States. It offers voice, data and text services to their customers.
The company has almost 5 million subscribers throughout the country by 2011, and the number of their subscribers are increasing day by day. It was founded almost 17 years ago, on March 17, 1999, in Chicago, Illinois, U.S and now they have their main head office located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Services Offered By Cricket
The company is known for providing Mobile broadband devices, Tablets, and Mobile phones as their products but, they are also providing a lot of services on their website as well. Some of those services are mentioned here.
- You can shop many wireless products online from the company’s website.
- You can make an account to get easy access to their services.
- Many apps and services are also available online.
- They are also offering rewards for their customers.
How To Access Cricket To Unsubscribe MMS Service Online:
- If you do not want to receive the marketing messages of the company, you can simply reply stop to any of the marketing messages and then you will not get any text from the company.
- If you want to unsubscribe the service online from their website, you will need a secure internet connection connected along with the device you are going to use for the process.
- Now, open their website by typing this link into your web browser: www.mycricket.com/mms
- After the website was loaded, find and click on the MMS. If you do not find it, click the search button and search for “MMS.”
- Now, click on the “Customer Choices and Controls SMS MMS Cricket” which will lead you to a vacant field.
- To unsubscribe the company’s texts, you will have to enter that phone number on which you are receiving those messages.
- After you have entered the phone number, click the blue colored “Unsubscribe” button, and then the company will stop sending marketing messages to your number.