Mydish is an American company which provides the services of a direct-broadcast satellite. The company was founded in 1981 with the name of EchoStar and then later on March 4, 1996; they have changed their name to Dish Network. Jim DeFranco and Candy Ergen are the founders of the company.
How To Access My Dish To Pay Your Bill
- The company is giving you the facility of paying your bills online on their website.
- You can pay to the company per view.
- You can also get to see your payment history on the website.
- Account summary is also available on the website for you.
- You can also use their game finder facility to find any game you love.
- You can also get the free channels previews on demand on the website of the company.
- You can also upgrade your product online from the website.
- You can get access to the local and international channels, and you can also manage your device online.
- Now, after you have connected your device with a secure and reliable network connection, then you will have to open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.Mydish.com/PaymyBill
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then take the cursor of your mouse on “My Account” link on the black colored field.
- Now, click on to the “Pay My Bill” link to go to the next page.
- You will have to sign into your account to pay your bills.
- Now, you will have to enter the online ID of your account in the first field and if you do not remember the ID, then click on “Forgot Online ID?” link to get to the back.
- After entering the ID, then you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field if you also do not recall the password of your account then click on the “Forgot Password?” link to get your password back.
After you have entered the required data for the login, then click onto the red colored “Log In” button to log into your account to pay your bill.