EXXON Mobil is an American international oil and gas company. Almost 17 years ago, the company was started their services on November 30, 1999, and now the main operational office of the company is located in Irving, Texas, U.S.
It is the major direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company. They are providing their services in almost all the parts of the world. The products that this company provides includes crude oil, oil products, natural gas, and petrochemicals.
How To Participate In ExxonMobil Feedback Survey
- If you want to conduct a survey on the website of the company, you would need to use the services of the company from any of their location.
- Upon using the services of this company on any of their location, you will be provided a receipt slip of your purchase.
- Keep that receipt slip along with you before you start the process.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.myexxonmobilvisit.com
- You will have to wait until the website of the company fully loads, after that, you will see a vacant field.
- You will have to enter the information required by the company to open the survey on this page.
- Now, you will have to enter the 7-digit survey code in that field.
- The survey number starts with either a 4 or a 9.
- After you have entered the correct information in the field on this page, then you would have to click on the red colored “Next” button. Clicking on this button will take you to the next page of the survey where you can start the survey and in that survey, you would have to answer some of the questions of the company regarding their services and the quality of their products. You also have to rate their services as well.