Eye Level is an online education program by Daekyo. They mainly provide the service of children education.It was established way back in the year 1976 and have their headquarters located in Seoul, Republic of Korea (Global HQ); Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, United States.
Dr. Young Joong Kang is the founder and the chairman of the company. You can get many of their services by visiting their online website.
How To Sign Up To Eye Level Online Account:
- By creating an account on the company’s website, you can get easy access to all of their services on their website.
- Now, you will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, open the web browser that you often use and then click go to this link in that browser: www.myeyelevel.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “Sign Up” link from the top of the page just under the red colored bar.
- Select the country in which you live and then click onto the green colored “Student Sign Up 13 or above” button to go to the form.
- If you want to sign up as a parent, click the yellow colored button.
- Now, enter the student’s first name and last name in the first two fields of the form.
- After entering the name, you will have to enter the student’s date of birth in the next field.
- Now, enter the student ID in the next field.
- After you have entered the ID, you will have to enter a secure password for your account and then reenter it for the confirmation.
- After you have entered the required information in the form, click the red colored “Continue” button to go to the next phase where you have to provide more information to create an account.