MY Flood Payment customers can make payment of all related services free for only once through the online account. To make online payment directly through your online account you have to first sign up yourself by following the simple process which only requires some of the basic information regarding policy information E.g. Policy number and Policy zip code.
The signup process only takes 3-4 minute to end up and is very simple step by step process. You can make online payment by creating an online account on Wright Flood Insurance Payment Services.
- You need a computer or laptop and access of internet on it.
- Some personal information’s and contact details.
How To Access Wright Flood Insurance Payment Service:
- Open the official site of the company to start the payment service by clicking on the above link www.myfloodpayment.com
- On the very first open window locate the button Policy info and fill the above boxes asking for policy number and Policy zip code.
- You can find the Policy number at the left-hand corner of the renewal or rollover receipt you got last time.
- After entering all the required information click on the button “Continue” and follow the link and click back button if you want to go back to the previous link.
- Now when the account is verified, then you are directed to your account, and now you can easily manage your insurance payment only once.
- You can attach your credit card or account number to make the insurance payment directly through your online account.
About Wright Flood:
Wright Flood with the aim of working for federal flood insurance and excess flood insurance is making a huge step by launching a program like National Flood Insurance Program. These programs ease the property agents and other people to take insurance.