My FloridaRemit.com is providing an opportunity to apply for Pay Child support program on their website. If you want to apply for this program then you must be a registered member on website. Once you have registered yourself on website you will be given full access to pay through electronic check, enroll with account for payments as streamlined and for quick verification of payment acceptance and rejection. For more details you are requested to read stated below steps of execution.
Guideline To Apply For Child Support Program At Florida Remit:
To start the process you are required to turn your personal computer on and hit double click on your web browser which you are using.
- Once you have opened the web browser then you are required to add the official URL link of website which is www.myfloridaremit.com into search or web bar of browser.
- Press the Enter key through key board or click on Go button to access the website
- Click on option of Pay Now located under the “Pay Child Support”
- Click on button of “create an account” this will bring a new window in which you are required to provide some details
- Enter your first and last name in marked fields of text.
- Provide your email address twice in given fields of registration form. Make sure you enter that Email ID which is active.
- Enter your user name which should be unique according to given note.
- Enter a strong password according to mentioned format
- Now provide your billing details including account number, routing number and account name in marked fields.
- Enter name of your company in marked field but this field is optional
- Provide your complete address along with name of city, state and zip code in marked fields
- Enter Account Holder phone number in next stated field.
- Click on check box to show that you have accepted all terms and conditions
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed.
- You need to follow on screen guidelines to complete the whole process.
What Are The Benefits After Getting Enrolled At Florida Remit?
One can receive couple of benefits after getting enrolled at website.
- Pay by electronic check.
- Track your payments after some time.
- Make an account to get complete details of past installments.