Bass Pro Shops is an American privately held retailer company. The company provides the services of camping, fishing, hunting and related outdoor recreation merchandise. They sell and supports merchandise for the National Audubon Society. The company was created by John Morris way back in the year 1971, and now they have created almost 95 of their locations in all over the country. The main operational office of the company is located in Springfield, Missouri. James (Jim)
The company was created by John Morris way back in the year 1971, and now they have created almost 95 of their locations in all over the country. The main operational office of the company is located in Springfield, Missouri. James (Jim) Hagel is the president and the CEO of the company.
How To Access Bass Pro Shops To File A Claim
- The company is offering you to file a claim online from their website.
- You can also register your contract on the company’s website.
- If you have filed a claim and wanted to check the status of your claim, you can check that status on the company’s website as well.
- Now, to file a claim, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection with your computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet connection along with your computer, and then open your web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.mygearguard.com
- Also, take the receipt slip with you before you file a claim.
- The official website will take some time to load according to the speed of the internet connection that you have connected with your computer.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to click the white colored “Start” button in front of the FILE A CLAIM heading and that will open a vacant field.
- You have to enter your receipt number in the vacant field.
- The receipt number is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After you have entered the receipt number, click the white colored “Search” button to search your data and then you will be able to file a claim for you.