Harmony provided controlling service for your Home entertainment system by configuring with the given information of your specific devices like television and other equipment. Now myHarmony software guarantees that you have recent information from the device database, it updates and improves database on regular bases.
How To Setup myHarmony Remotes By Logitech?
- Access this link www.myharmony.com to access the page where you can setup the remote connection.
- On the main menu see the option “Setup”, click on it to access new page.
- On the next page you will find Harmony software for different devices.
- Choose the software that you need to download for your device.
- Click on the respective button below every device “Get The App & Software”.
- Next you will different options like if you have iPhone then click on the button Download on the App Store.
- If you have Android phone then click on the button “Android App on Google App”.· If you want to download the software then you can click on the button “Download the software”
- As you will click to download the software a window will appear to save the application setup on your device.
- Click on save at your computer directory. Next, click on the setup to install the software on your device.
How myHarmony Software Works?
These software creates remote connection with your Windows or Mac operating systems with the help of USB wire connection to download the information to Harmony.
What If This Software Doesn’t Download At Your Computer?
- If you are trying to download harmony software for desktop computer and you are fail to do so then be ensure that you are following these steps:
- You can try different web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge.
- If you are using MAC then you can use Apple Safari .
- If you are getting downloading error then you can download Harmony Launcher from the official site to install the software easily.